Monday, August 24, 2009

Dragons

Last weekend we ventured downtown to watch the Dragon Boat Races. Honestly, simply being a spectator and not knowing anyone actually racing, proved to be a little boring. But Kyle and I imagine that getting a team together and doing this next year would be a blast. Anyone interested?


Nonetheless, we took the opportunity to walk around the city and explore a little more of our backyard. Enjoy the pics!
This is our newest downtown addition- The Pinnacle Building. Isn't she pretty?

It's like his hand is permanently glued to this spot.

I love my little man!

I've always been so fascinated by these creatures. Found this one perched atop a lamp post on the Pedestrian Bridge watching the Dragon Boat festivities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Life is funny. Sometimes it's the complete opposite. This is my best attempt at trying to capture it all...