Monday, May 10, 2010

Knots

Recently, I taught Tyson how to tie a knot. The next thing I knew- chaos ensued around the house and he took it upon himself to put his new skill to good use.

First- there's part of his Thomas the Train "Action Canyon" set; which hasn't been put together correctly since it was sitting under the Christmas tree 2 years ago. He finds other things to do with it. Like tying it to Riley's highchair, which looks like loads of fun, I must say.





Then there's this guy:



And apparently, our men in uniform get no respect around here... this poor man's been hanging around for quite sometime.



I don't think Tyson is an angry child but we're hiding all dental floss, shoestrings and industrial strength rope just in case...

2 comments:

Deilia Ray Williams said...

I see these pictures and all I can think is "how are your floors so damn clean?!"

Unknown said...

you are too funny! Love you. the floors do look amazing!

Post a Comment

Life is funny. Sometimes it's the complete opposite. This is my best attempt at trying to capture it all...