Saturday, July 4, 2009

Random Nice Things About Other People...



This is a picture of my left big toe. And I must add that the only reason I have this picture is because I was pretty proud of my first major running battle scar. So I documented it. I began amping up my running schedule a couple of weeks before our beach trip and then one day it's like, "Oh hey...um, my entire left big toenail just fell off... Cool". I think I may have saved it somewhere too. Is that weird?

But I digress....




This is also a picture of my left big toe. Otherwise known as my best friend, Heather. Meaning, if I were to ever lose her, I would have to learn how to walk again. Perhaps a little on the cheesy side, yes, but that's just how we've always described it. But it is true. I have lived a lot of life with her and she is a big part of who I have become.

We don't talk as often as I'm sure both of us would like but I know she reads my blog. So I wanted to take a minute to be sure she knows how special is and that that I miss her everday...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Life is funny. Sometimes it's the complete opposite. This is my best attempt at trying to capture it all...