Thursday, March 11, 2010

Jason's Deli

I have never met Jason but man- I love his deli. Several years after I moved to Nashville, I heard of this place called- Jason's Deli. I thought- "Wow, could Jason not have come up with something a little more creative than that?" Then I remember thinking- "what a po-dunk place that must be!" But alas- I have since discovered the organic oasis that is the 'deli a la jason'. Oh- Jason... I could bathe butt-naked in your salad bar- shower in your all-natural seasonings- and frolic feverishly in your FREE frozen yogurt. If I hadn't married KYLE- I would marry you, JASON and proudly announce my name to the world as: Brandy Deli.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Life is funny. Sometimes it's the complete opposite. This is my best attempt at trying to capture it all...