Monday, January 11, 2010

Introducing Austin

Kyle has a best friend. His name is Gary.
Gary has a brother. His name is Austin.
Austin is 18.
And possibly the funniest human being I've ever met.
Mostly because in everything he does, funny is not his intention.
But funny is what you get.
He is a fan of dancing.
And when given the opportunity, he dives in with unadulterated, unfiltered innocence.
Along with plenty of flailing about...
And moves that only Jerry Seinfield could explain.
and that only a mother
and a room full of drunk people
could love.
Including me.
I love this kid.

If any of you reading this attended our wedding- you will remember him instantly.

Introducing Austin at his brother's birthday party- in a Michael Jackson dance off with an 11 year old.




2 comments:

april p. said...

Why doesn't Austin love me?

humangal said...

thank you for the advice! & i don't mind that you're a stranger--that's why I made a blog; to share my thoughts people who are willing to read/listen.

this guy does a mean Michael Jackson impression, whoa! It looks like a lot of fun though. You know, true comedy is never intentional and is absolutely priceless, especially with a camera at hand. (:

Post a Comment

Life is funny. Sometimes it's the complete opposite. This is my best attempt at trying to capture it all...